Subject: [Leica] technology changes...
From: philippe.amard at tele2.fr (Philippe AMARD)
Date: Wed Sep 17 23:38:59 2008

Shared in part.
The pro's problem is a lack of recognition of his/talents and expertise
hence the issue of getting paid what s/he deserves leading to a race
against time to mass produce and keep the accounts balanced.

Yet, digital is sometimes wonderful for the amateur. If you manage to
forget past approaches such as"a camera for life", or the trend to get
"the latest, the fastest, the biggest", etc then on the one tool you use
for listening to the radio, watching movies, typing letters,
communicating the world over preferably on the LUG, you can also store,
edit and print snaps you shoot in incredible numbers, which allows you
to have fun, to improve faster, and leave the box to other members of
the family at evenings ;-)

Glad I can do it for fun to.
Phx