Subject: [Leica] Re: Who will use the 21 and 24 f/1.4 - I suppose I will!
From: ejcaliguri at comcast.net (ejcaliguri@comcast.net)
Date: Thu Sep 18 11:06:22 2008

To all who gave their humble opinions, on the 21/24 f/1.4 issue concerning
how to use a limited when wide open DOF with a finder for framing type lens,
thanks - Ted's suggestions are superb, and I will give it a try. If it works
with my current 24, and the new lens is telecentric and has a lower cyan -
corner problen, then sign me up! Still, I wish ... and I bet Doug does as
well :-) that there were an R version of this piece of glass. A 35, 24 and
21 f/1.4 all in R would be a great addition to the line-up!

Edward

ejcaliguri@comcast.net