Subject: [Leica] Scanning woes
From: mark at rabinergroup.com (Mark Rabiner)
Date: Thu Sep 18 13:18:40 2008

Yes if there was a piece of grit you'd feel it with your figures but you're
not really squeezing so you'd not scratch your negs anyway.

Just getting rid of most the excess water. Most not all.

A drop of photo flo
Not enough to make it "sudsey".

If its sudsey you are not in good shape.

mark@rabinergroup.com
Mark William Rabiner