Subject: [Leica] M8 Auto ISO instruction
From: hoppyman at bigpond.net.au (Geoff Hopkinson)
Date: Thu Sep 18 21:19:39 2008

No sense of adventure Frank ;-)

Cheers
Geoff
http://www.pbase.com/hoppyman/e
http://gallery.leica-users.org/v/gh/

-----Original Message-----
Subject: RE: [Leica] M8 Auto ISO instruction

I do not own an M8 nor any other digital camera of consequence.  However I
find it incredible that ANYONE would upgrade to a new SW revision on their
camera on the first day it is available.  ( or computer, or TV set or
whatever).

I believe you should allow others to bulk field test the SW, find any
faults, and give the company a chance to fix it.  Then, and only then, is it
safe to downlaod the SW into my camera ( computer, etc.).

Let alone a pro that depends on the thing to actually work to earn an
income.....

Amazing.....

Frank