Subject: OT RE: [Leica] M8 Auto ISO instruction
From: hoppyman at bigpond.net.au (Geoff Hopkinson)
Date: Thu Sep 18 22:53:05 2008

M8 owners are made of sterner stuff and we're not afraid ;-) We've been
through several firmware updates. The previous one brought us large
improvements in performance with Auto White Balance, for example. This one
brings increased functionality as well.
What if no-one bought that new fangled miniature camera that Herr Barnack
invented in 1925, or Columbus wasn't prepared to sale into uncharted waters
or the first person sipped that monk's brew called beer or nibbled those
fungi called truffles? Of course that one didn't work out so well for those
folks experimenting with certain mushrooms or dining on puffer fish ;-).
What's a bit of potent neurotoxin amongst friends? Eventually enough diners
survived to discover fugu.

Cheers
Geoff
http://www.pbase.com/hoppyman/e