Subject: [Leica] Didier PAW # 34 - 38
From: leica at screengang.com (Didier Ludwig)
Date: Fri Sep 19 14:10:43 2008

Oops, the send button was hit unintenionally in my last post. Here are the
rest of my paw submissions:

My actual desktop background image:
http://mogool.com/PAW2008/?pic=34
What else should one do with a mountainbike than biking in the mountains?
Needless to say that this is my preferred occupation.

An ill cow, has to stay in the barn while the others are out at feed:
http://mogool.com/PAW2008/?pic=35

These kids had the great idea to sell self made chamomile tea to tourists.
The made a lot of money, which was immediately invested in ice cream and
lemonade:
http://mogool.com/PAW2008/?pic=36

My daughter, presenting her new braces:
http://mogool.com/PAW2008/?pic=37
Hazy and soft Nikon 50/2.0 LTM lens

My son, bumper car pilot:
http://mogool.com/PAW2008/?pic=38

More pictures to follow. Thanks for looking. C&C welcome, as always.
Didier

Replies: Reply from hoppyman at bigpond.net.au (Geoff Hopkinson) ([Leica] Didier PAW # 34 - 38)