Subject: [Leica] Didier PAW # 29 - 38
From: leica at screengang.com (Didier Ludwig)
Date: Fri Sep 19 14:15:10 2008

Bonsoir Philippe
Thanks. I "TRI-X" my digital files for more contrast by using the color
filter options in the RAW editing process, mostly yellow or orange, and also
work on the histogram and gradation curves.
You shouldn't suffer from hay fever for smelling that grass :-)
Didier

Message from philippe.amard at tele2.fr (Philippe AMARD) ([Leica] Didier PAW # 29 - 38)