Subject: [Leica] IMG - I just love a little piece of this pic shot with the wrong lens - Fudge
From: douglas.sharp at gmx.de (Douglas Sharp)
Date: Fri Sep 19 15:37:23 2008

Sometimes you just miss the opportunities for nice shots.
Wrong light, no camera, or, in this case the wrong lens.
**
This shot of Justins Fudge shop is a 'fudged' opportunity of what could
have been (actually is, as a cropped version) one of my favourite shots
of this year's holiday set, though I probably couldn't have changed to a
longer lens or have got closer in time to capture it in full:

Here's the more or less full frame
*http://tinyurl.com/53pn5k

*Here's the crop in colour - a much too massive crop to make a decent
print from

*http://tinyurl.com/4nryvr

*And here's the same crop in BW.

It seems to have something.
Somehow I just love it and have to keep coming back to look at it.

*http://tinyurl.com/43vua3

*This is the big version:

http://gallery.leica-users.org/d/135993-1/20080828-_MG_8561-5.jpg
*