Subject: [Leica] M8 time
From: hoppyman at bigpond.net.au (Geoff Hopkinson)
Date: Mon Sep 22 14:14:45 2008

Lluis, digital capture does not mean that you have to take less care even if
the roll of 'film' is longer.
You can use the M8 just like you use the MP with slide film whenever you
want. Really what you gain is the photo lab gets a lot more productive.

Cheers
Geoff
http://www.pbase.com/hoppyman/e
http://gallery.leica-users.org/v/gh/