Subject: [Leica] S2 market - photo sample
From: imagist3 at mac.com (Lottermoser George)
Date: Mon Sep 22 15:52:32 2008

this is an example of what the S2 shooters will be focusing on
<http://static.wallpaper.com/croppedimages/
testuser5_mar2008_VIKR_AW08_0004_P1aiCI_6Qaq8T.jpg>

While this is a runway shoot.
The studio session
will budget for day rates of the best
hair stylist, makeup stylist,
model, art director, set designer
set builder, photographer,
caterer
and various assistants for all of the above

the cost of camera $40K
means nothing in these shoots
it is a fraction of the cost of the day

Fond regards,