Subject: [Leica] Re: IMG: Week 38 (ric)
From: pklein at threshinc.com (Peter Klein)
Date: Tue Sep 23 23:33:31 2008

Ric:  I'm really enjoying these.  My own 35/1.2 Nokton just got back from
Photovillage, where the back guard was replaced so it can focus to infinity
on the M8.  None too soon, as there will soon be plenty of available
darkness up here.  I know what you mean about these fast lenses capturing
details where you can't see--I keep marveling at that myself.

The 35/1.2 Nokton is becoming a real favorite of mine.  Not just because
it's fast, but because it combines speed and clarity with a bit of classic
lens "look." Definitely a lens with an "it" quality.

--Peter