Subject: [Leica] a serious question
From: afirkin at afirkin.com (Alastair Firkin)
Date: Thu Sep 25 12:39:23 2008

George, when you read the list, the group always wants different things.
When Leica does not deliver there are always a band of unhappy campers. High
expectations would seem to answer the why. I think Leica have done a very
brave thing, and Herr K. is pretty gutsy as well. A lot of us have been
hoping for a new R, and I think thst is the problem. I for one should really
just settle down, be happy a new R is coming and get on with using the DMR.

Cheers