Subject: [Leica] will you ever buy another leica body?
From: lists at mcclary.net (Harrison McClary)
Date: Thu Sep 25 13:46:42 2008

My biggest gripe with the whole thing was buying a product as a DEMO and
finding out it also meant refurbished. With the problems that were in
the early R8's I not have bought a refurb unit...just like now I'd not
buy a refurb EOS 1DIII, that is just asking for trouble.

--
Harrison McClary
Harrison McClary Photography