Subject: [Leica] Wonders of Photoshop (or beer!)
From: lists at mcclary.net (Harrison McClary)
Date: Thu Sep 25 18:00:16 2008

HA!  Neal McCoy!  Of all the country singers I have worked with over the
years he is the nicest.  A great guy.  Always friendly, willing to do
whatever you ask for a photo and fun too.  I remember one night we were
riding with one of his friends, a Metro Nashville Police officer.  We
were doing a story on their friendship and how they do this sometimes.
Anyway while we were out riding around they caught one of Americas Most
Wanted.  It was wild.

--
Harrison McClary
Harrison McClary Photography