Subject: [Leica] Leica using photographers...
From: tedgrant at shaw.ca (Ted Grant)
Date: Fri Sep 26 10:38:20 2008

Steve Barbour showed the latest "wanted list photos!" :-)

Thanks Steve for keeping this up to date as it gives far greater meaning to
the crew than just a list of names.

I'm always surprised how many folks are younger and or older than I imagined
in my pea sized photo mind. :-)

I'd say we could take on the photo world with the amassed wisdom combined in
this group. Good on you all! :-)

Cheers,

ted