Subject: [Leica] Leica using photographers...
From: kididdoc at cox.net (Steve Barbour)
Date: Fri Sep 26 10:48:08 2008

On Sep 26, 2008, at 10:38 AM, Ted Grant wrote:

> Steve Barbour showed the latest "wanted list photos!" :-)
>
> Thanks Steve for keeping this up to date as it gives far greater
> meaning to
> the crew than just a list of names.
>
> I'm always surprised how many folks are younger and or older than I
> imagined
> in my pea sized photo mind. :-)
>
> I'd say we could take on the photo world with the amassed wisdom
> combined in
> this group. Good on you all! :-)

Ted,

this collection has become large and varied... much more than just a
catalog...

some are really wonderful, truly unusual  portraits...

http://www.pbase.com/kididdoc/some_leica_photographers

Steve

Replies: Reply from tedgrant at shaw.ca (Ted Grant) ([Leica] NEW STUFF FOR CRITIQUE: HAPPY SNAPS DIGITAL & FILM.)