Subject: [Leica] Was: a serious question - now all kinds of VWs
From: wildlightphoto at earthlink.net (wildlightphoto@earthlink.net)
Date: Fri Sep 26 16:18:36 2008

Jerry Lehrer <glehrer@san.rr.com> wrote:

> My town seems to be loaded with Bentleys,  All with the stupid looking
> "chicken wire" grille.!
>
> There is a dealer here that has about a dozen in stock.  Not to mention
> many yellow Lambergoogoos.
>
> Jerry Lehrer
> La Jolla, California.

Meanwhile I'm very comfortably driving a 1994 Dodge Dakota pickup truck.  I
figure that if my wheels are more valuable than my camera my priorities are
out of order. OTOH, think of the camera I'd have to buy if I were driving a
Bentley...  we're talking S2 and a few lenses!

Doug Herr
Birdman of Sacramento
http://www.wildlightphoto.com

mail2web LIVE ? Free email based on Microsoft? Exchange technology -
http://link.mail2web.com/LIVE