Subject: [Leica] did someone just get burned on ebay?
From: wildlightphoto at earthlink.net (wildlightphoto@earthlink.net)
Date: Sat Sep 27 08:29:56 2008

Philip Leeson <pjleeson@mchsi.com> wrote:

>Does seem too good to be true, new seller, zero feedback.
>Someone just got screwed....
>Just don't know which side, though.
>
>Phil
>
>On Sep 27, 2008, at 8:17 AM, Eric Korenman wrote:
>
>> I was watching this auction right up to the end.
>> I almost jumped, but it was just way to good to be true.
>> Anyone else see this?
>> http://tinyurl.com/48x56z

I bought my 1.4x APO Extender (BIN, $500) from a new ebay seller with zero
feedback.  Several of the items he was selling such as his modular APO-Telyt
system were well below market value.  He priced them low in order to get
quick positive feedback.  I didn't just jump on the extender, I e-mailed the
seller first and got a lot of information about him, why he was selling,
checked his photo website and decided he was legit.  Money sent, extender
arrived in record time, I posted feedback before his other auctions ended.

You know what they say about selling a Leica... eventually you'll buy it
back.  The seller now regrets selling his R system and begged me to sell the
1.4x APO back to him.  Not going to happen :)

Doug Herr
Birdman of Sacramento
http://www.wildlightphoto.com

Replies: Reply from rsphotoimages at comcast.net (rsphoto's email) ([Leica] did someone just get burned on ebay?)