Subject: [Leica] Re:Scam, but how?
From: leicachris at worldnet.att.net (Chris Williams)
Date: Sun Sep 28 14:19:28 2008

For sure a "finder's fee" before they attempt to rough you up.

Typical street scam artists.

New Orleans Scam Artist -

"Hey man, betcha I know where ya gots those shoes at?"

"Okay, I doubt it"

"I betcha 40 bucks, I can tell you where you gots ya shoes at"

"Okay, where?"

"On Bourbon St!"

"Oh, you win here's my $40 before you try to beat the crap out of me or put
a knife to my throat"

But...............the correct answer to give the pain in the arse scam
artist -

"Oh, no these are NOT my shoes!"

Chris
NOLA