Subject: [Leica] LUG - Way over my budget...
From: lists at mcclary.net (Harrison McClary)
Date: Sun Sep 28 19:10:47 2008

Jan,

I am quite certain that most of us on this list use older stuff.  I
have no Leica digital.  I love my M5 and two M6es.  Non of my lenses are
current, only one was bought new, the 28 Elmarit I bought almost 10
years ago now.  My 35 is the old 4th gen sumicron and my 90 is the last
non APO ASPH.   My Noctilux I bought over 10 years ago..what that thing
is worth now is crazy.  The Voigtlander lenses are quite good and fun to
shoot with.  My 12mm is a really cool little lens as is the 40 1.4

Anyway the reason the Digital talk is ruling the list these past few
days is because Photokina just happened and there is all this new stuff
to talk about.

When it is all said and done many of the photos you will see posted are
shot with Canon, Nikon, Olympus, Panasonic, Leica and other digitals.
I'll post stuff shot with my little Fuji S20, my canon S5IS, EOS 40D or
1DsIII or scanned film from my Leicas or old Nikons.  In the end it is
the photo that matters not what it was shot with.

Welcome aboard.

--
Harrison McClary
Harrison McClary Photography