Subject: [Leica] LUG - Way over my budget...
From: h_arche at yahoo.com (H. Ball Arche)
Date: Sun Sep 28 20:37:38 2008

Or as Walt would put it, a shooter is a shooter even if all he's got is a
K1000.

BTW, that LX3 I was shooting with this weekend wasn't mine; it belongs at
work. I bought it for the job and was test driving it. Still shooting the MP
I bought used, and have 1500' of APX 400 in the freezer. $27 per 100' while
it lasted.