Subject: [Leica] LUG - Way over my budget...
From: afirkin at afirkin.com (Alastair Firkin)
Date: Tue Sep 30 06:40:09 2008

There are plenty of people here who still use film. That side of the list is
quite partly because of Photokina, which was always going to create its own
stir. Its true that digital has taken over a lot of the discussion, but you
would find plenty of us happy to answer film questions etc. Stick it out a
bit longer, perhaps try the digest version, though I find it slower than
getting each mail separately.

Cheers