Subject: [Leica] Dead Seagate
From: imagist3 at mac.com (Lottermoser George)
Date: Tue Sep 30 09:16:42 2008

So sorry to hear of your downer drive

I used these folks a couple months ago to retrieve my data
Gillware Inc.
8417 Excelsior Drive Suite 175
Madison, WI 53717
phone (877) 624-7206
fax (608) 827-3061
local (608) 829-2533

very expensive
they retrieved everything from the drive

if you need the data
do not send the unit back to seagate
until you've retrieved the data
i doubt seagate will care about your data
they will simply send a new drive

Fond regards,
George

george@imagist.com