Subject: [Leica] New additions to the steam train gallery in BW
From: douglas.sharp at gmx.de (Douglas Sharp)
Date: Wed Oct 1 01:31:04 2008

Thank you everyone for your overwhelmingly positive feedback on the
first posting of the gallery.

Part 2 starts here:
http://gallery.leica-users.org/v/DMS/NYMR_2008_BW/_MG_4773.jpg.html

These are in no particular order - when I get around to it, I'll sort
them better, but at least this way you won't have to view the ones
you've already seen again.

Hope you like them - C+C more than welcome

Douglas

PS  - I messed up exporting the full size version of some of them -
they're pretty big!

Technical stuff:

Shot with Canon 20D, 300D digital and EOS 500 N film cameras, Leica R7,
R5, M6 and IIIG, Minolta CLE between 2004 and 2008.
Lenses too numerous to mention -  Rollei, Zeiss, Leica, Tokina,
Voigtl?nder, CV, Pentax, Canon, Minolta, Yashica and Tamron.
Film mainly Kodak Elite/Ektachrome, some Fuji Velvia and Sensia.
Nikon Coolscan V ED scanner
Processed in PS Elements 3, CS2 and Lightroom

Replies: Reply from len-001 at verizon.net (Leonard Taupier) ([Leica] New additions to the steam train gallery in BW)