Subject: [Leica] Now in...
From: grduprey at mchsi.com (grduprey@mchsi.com)
Date: Thu Oct 2 04:25:23 2008

Hi everyone, have not been on lately due to all the Photokina fun, no
internet access, and our relocatrion to Hurth, near Koln.  We are now in
Hamburg for the week, does it ever stop raining here?, so if anyone wants to
meet, please let me know.  We leave to go back to Koln on Sunday, and then
it is off to Paris next week.

I have looked at a few postings, but not all as the number of emails was
just too large, so Thanks to Nathan, Lluis, Doug and Jayanand for some great
photos to brighten my day.

Gene