Subject: [Leica] Now in...
From: grduprey at mchsi.com (grduprey@mchsi.com)
Date: Fri Oct 3 00:54:37 2008

Didier,

Well for the most part it was somewhat dry yesterday, but this morning it is
raining again. We were planning on going to the Reunification festivities,
and other fun things.  I'm sure we will still go, but it sure puts a damper
on things though.  ;-)  We saw all the preparation stuff going on yesterday,
and it looks like they have a lot planned.

Gene