Subject: [Leica] FS: Books by fellow photographers
From: photo at frozenlight.eu (Nathan Wajsman)
Date: Sat Oct 4 08:09:42 2008

Thanks for the kind words, Dante. I am sure I will do an Alicante book
(or several, since I intend to live here until retirement at least,
and that is 16 years away), but I am not in a rush. I want to make
sure I have a lot of material to choose from. In general, I find Blurb
a great substitute for making prints. I know it is a bit of heresy,
but the house only has so much wall space, and if all I can do with
the prints is to keep them in a binder, then I might as well have a
proper book to show them off to people. I still make a print on my
Epson R800 from time to time, but mostly to give it to someone when I
have promised them one.

Cheers,
Nathan

Nathan Wajsman