Subject: [Leica] FS: 28 Summicron....
From: photo at frozenlight.eu (Nathan Wajsman)
Date: Sat Oct 4 08:38:31 2008

Frank, you are not alone. I too have never really been successful with
the 28mm focal length. Like you, in my M days I had the 24mm and was
extremely pleased with it (who isn't?) and the 35mm was my standard
focal length on the M. But I never really got to grips with 28mm.

Nathan

Nathan Wajsman
Alicante, Spain
http://www.frozenlight.eu