Subject: [Leica] LHSA/LUG Chicago get together 10/28
From: disfromage at ameritech.net (Richard Wasserman)
Date: Tue Oct 7 18:18:18 2008

I'm taking off my cloak of invisibility to let everyone know that Tom
and Tuulikki Abrahamsson will be spending a few days in the Chicago
area before the LHSA annual meeting in Louisville, KY. I would like to
invite all to an informal dinner at my home in Wilmette on October
28th at 6:00 to spend time with them (and me). A gathering of the
faithful should be fun.

Please email me off list for my address and phone number, and to RSVP.
We are looking forward to a seeing everyone on the 28th.

Richard Wasserman

Message from luisripoll at telefonica.net (Lluis Ripoll) ([Leica] Bad luck with chrome 50/2 rigid Summicrons)
Message from joelct at singnet.com.sg (Joseph Low) ([Leica] Bad luck with chrome 50/2 rigid Summicrons)
Message from marcsmall at comcast.net (Marc James Small) ([Leica] Bad luck with chrome 50/2 rigid Summicrons)