Subject: [Leica] What's the shortest record for Leica Sellers Regret?
From: chs2018 at med.cornell.edu (Chris Saganich)
Date: Thu Oct 9 09:40:21 2008

The minute I gave my 50 Summicron (the version with the concave focusing
tab) to the post office person I regretted it.  It was sold due to my
reasoning that I didn't need two 50mm lenses, one DR was enough.  It's this
sort of reasoning that killed god according top the madman.

At 08:28 AM 10/9/2008, you wrote:
>What's the shortest record for Leica Sellers Regret?
>
>Me - sold M8 last week.  Was negotiating purchase of RD1 yesterday night.
>Very very glad this morning that it fell through.
>
>Still no loaded cameras in the house; three propacks of 220 Fuji film
>sitting in the fridge saying "use me"!
>
>Hasselblad E24 back, sitting ready, waiting and willing.
>

>....Vick

Chris Saganich, M.S.
Senior Physicist, Office of Health Physics
New York Presbyterian Hospital
chs2018@med.cornell.edu
http://intranet.med.cornell.edu/research/health_phys/
Ph. 212.746.6964