Subject: [Leica] What's the shortest record for Leica Sellers Regret?
From: len-001 at verizon.net (Leonard Taupier)
Date: Thu Oct 9 10:47:10 2008

My biggest regret was selling my Noctilux (traded at my local dealer)
after I bought my M8 and struggled with back focus issues. I thought
about it all night afterwards and went back in the morning and bought
it back for the trade in price. I wasn't about to let a little thing
like back focus deny me the joy of using this wonderful tool. I then
spent the next 8 hours adjusting my M8 rangefinder and testing every
lens I owned after each adjustment to make sure everything was still
good. It messed up the focus of my 135mm APO and 90mm AA but I didn't
care. After a year I finally sent the lens to DAG for adjustment and
realigned the M8 back to nominal.

After that I regret selling my Hassy 500C and 3 lenses.
Then my 1st Rollei T.

I eventually replaced the Hassy and Rollei years later.

Now I don't sell anything. It's too stressful.

Len