Subject: [Leica] Re: LUG Digest, Vol 37, Issue 375
From: clzeni at mindspring.com (Craig Zeni)
Date: Thu Oct 9 10:20:21 2008

On Oct 9, 2008, at 12:57 PM, lug-request@leica-users.org wrote:
> Date: Thu, 09 Oct 2008 08:28:19 -0400
> From: Vick Ko <vick.ko@sympatico.ca>
> Subject: [Leica] What's the shortest record for Leica Sellers Regret?
> To: Leica Users Group <lug@leica-users.org>
>
> What's the shortest record for Leica Sellers Regret?
>
> Me - sold M8 last week.  Was negotiating purchase of RD1 yesterday
> night.
>
> Very very glad this morning that it fell through.
>
> Still no loaded cameras in the house; three propacks of 220 Fuji film
> sitting in the fridge saying "use me"!
>
> Hasselblad E24 back, sitting ready, waiting and willing.

Have had a fair amount of stuff pass through my hands, usually
selling it at a loss as I am wont to do...but there's two lenses I
wish I still had.  One was a 16mm full frame Nikkor fisheye - just
plain fun.  The other was a 35/1.2 Voigt that I sold to Ric Carter.
The speed was nice.  I had a Nocti but I never really got along with
it that well and sold it after I blundered into a 50/1.4 Asph.  But
right now I'm agonizing over thinning the herd a bit more as there's
just too much kit that's not getting used, a result of eyes bigger
than stomach syndrome...

Craig Zeni
The Sixties ain't over till the Fat Lady gets high. - J. Garcia

Replies: Reply from ricc at embarqmail.com (Ric Carter) ([Leica] Re: LUG Digest, Vol 37, Issue 375)