Subject: [Leica] What's the shortest record for Leica Sellers Regret?
From: luisripoll at telefonica.net (Lluis Ripoll)
Date: Thu Oct 9 14:38:43 2008

Daniel,

Don't worry I'm too probably stupid ....,

But some years ago I've sold some nice things, well I didn't use it
any more:

When I was very young I've trade an old piano of my grandmother for a
Silma-Sound 8 mm Projector, later a Bolex C-8 for a Beaulieu 8mm with
an Angenieux, traded for a Paillard-Bolex H8 RX Fader with a Som-
Berthiot Zoom.

A Rolleiflex E, and bought again (the same) 8 months later

It was great my Leica R lenses Super Angulon 21, Summicron 35, 50, 90
and Apo-Telyt 3,4/180 with Macro Adapter and some other Accessories
for Macro. I've did no more use of this equipment, but it was nice.

I've sold a Rigid Summicron in 2004, last June I've bought another
really Mint.

Maybe this is the similar history of many of us passionated for these
toys, now I keep several 50's and other things...

Saludos cordiales
Lluis

El 09/10/2008, a las 14:41, Daniel Ridings escribi?: