Subject: [Leica] IMG: Nawlins Late September Wedding
From: leicachris at worldnet.att.net (Chris Williams)
Date: Sat Oct 11 08:21:29 2008

Well the most of the heat and humidity are leaving us now down in the swamp
so running around in a suit is not as bad.

Fantastic wedding with a great couple. Small weddings are excellent
opportunities to capture allot more personal images. People tend to be more
open with smaller weddings. And it's a bonus when the couple make time to
photos after the wedding.

Only downside is this was an early morning wedding with pretty harsh
sunlight in a hotel courtyard so that was challenging to say the least.

Warning to old dudes - this gallery contains tilted horizons, I'm not
responsible for vertigo. You've been warned and I know how you are :)

And for Hoppy, there's a senoritas shot.

Couple of the close ups were with the Zeiss 85/1.4 ZF.

www.zoeicaimages.com/Karen&Aaron

Chris
NOLA

Replies: Reply from hoppyman at bigpond.net.au (Geoff Hopkinson) ([Leica] IMG: Nawlins Late September Wedding)