Subject: [Leica] IMG: Rose Cluster, Takumar 135/3.5 on E-510
From: jhnichols at bellsouth.net (Jim Nichols)
Date: Sat Oct 11 09:55:37 2008

I obtained a Super-Multi-Coated Takumar 135/3.5 to use on my E-510.  Before
sending feedback to the seller, I made a few images around the neighborhood.
 I am happy with the results.

This rose cluster is a part of the planting around my neighbor's mailbox,
hence is growing in the hard roadside soil. It caught my eye. Bright noonday
lighting was a challenge, but the result is pleasing.

http://gallery.leica-users.org/v/OldNick/Rose+Cluster.tif.html

Critiques and comments welcomed.

Jim Nichols
Tullahoma, TN USA