Subject: [Leica] PAW Dublin with a dropped SP320
From: imra at iol.ie (Douglas Barry)
Date: Sun Oct 12 13:12:23 2008

Can't remember if I've posted this pic link before but here it is again as
I'm also looking for opinions on a replacement digi p & s. The Olympus SP320
I bought in '06 has been dropped quite a number of times and the viewfinder
is out of alignment - although the screen works. But I hate using a screen.
I normally keep it in the glovebox of the car just in case, or put it in my
pocket when walking to & from meetings which is how I got this.

http://www.flickr.com/photos/50543475@N00/2925656252/

I'd like something durable and smallish as I tend to carry it around in my
pocket when it's not in the glovebox of the car. I'd like cheapish too as I
know it'll have little value after a couple of years and I'm targeting a
full frame M when it comes out <grin> The key thing is minimal shutter lag
as I do street & the lag can be a pain in the arse. Any ideas? I had though
G9 but the affection levels on this list for it seem quite low...

Douglas
_________
Douglas Barry
Bray, Co. Wicklow