Subject: [Leica] Cars
From: imra at iol.ie (Douglas Barry)
Date: Thu Oct 9 14:10:49 2008

"Peter Dzwig" <pdzwig@summaventures.com> wrote
> The DS was probably the most advanced car in its day. It's a shame that
> Citoen
> hasn't kept up that level of innovgation. I drove a Citroen the other day
> (a
> Picasso) and it was truly awful.

Don't know about the Picasso, but I do have an '02 C5 which is an amiable
cosseting thing that soaks up the miles and has remained resolutely
reliable. I shall run it into the ground in due course as I find it hard to
part with cars that have not done me a disservice.

That said I'm a bit worried about cars as I have three and am on the look
out for an older sports car. In view of the fact that I now have over sixty
cameras, & have yet to seek medical advice for my acquisition syndrome, I'm
afraid I may end up taking up every parking space around my
neighbourhood.......<grin>

Douglas
_________
Douglas Barry