Subject: [Leica] OT: modern pocket watch?
From: kcarney1 at cox.net (Ken Carney)
Date: Sun Oct 12 18:41:31 2008

I can't understand who would want a mechanical watch.  I spend a fair sum
having my wife's Rolex cleaned  and calibrated from time to time.  Whereas,
my lowly Seiko seems to be always on the mark (according to the satellite
"atomic clock" in my office).  Or maybe I'm just a clod...don't answer that.

Ken