Subject: [Leica] OT: PC woes, Mac Guys Ignore
From: leica at screengang.com (Didier Ludwig)
Date: Wed Oct 15 19:11:01 2008

Probably it's only a problem of the twain driver, that means the
communication between scanner, windows and photoshop. It is possible that
with a XP update the driver has become incompatible.

But as Tina wrote, Photoshop 5 is more than 10 years old, I wouldn't try to
reinstall it. As recommended you might use the application that came in with
the scanner (usually, VueScan or Silverfast).

Didier

Message from philippe.amard at tele2.fr (Philippe AMARD) ([Leica] IMG : Alsatian Summer in the vineyards - Thanks)
Message from marcsmall at comcast.net (Marc James Small) ([Leica] OT: PC woes, Mac Guys Ignore)