Subject: [Leica] OT: PC woes, Mac Guys Ignore
From: marcsmall at comcast.net (Marc James Small)
Date: Wed Oct 15 19:11:05 2008

At 10:26 AM 10/14/2008, Tina Manley wrote:

 >Marc - Photoshop 5 is a 1998 program.  I would not expect a 10 year
 >old program to work with today's computers.  You should be able to
 >scan and process the files with the software that came with your
 >scanner, though.

Thanks, Tina.  Photoshop 5 ran just fine on my
computer until last week -- but my computer isn't
new, either, being a 2002-vintage Pentium
Four.  I have other prgrams which allow me to
scan but if I wish to scan to PDF, I need a
program to manipulate the PDF.  I certainly can
scan to, say, a JPEG and process that.  But the PDF is the war-stopper.

Marc

msmall@aya.yale.edu
Cha robh b?s fir gun ghr?s fir!

Message from philippe.amard at tele2.fr (Philippe AMARD) ([Leica] IMG : Alsatian Summer in the vineyards - Thanks)