Subject: [Leica] Ilford chemistry in NH/ME/MA area?
From: Jim at hemenway.com (Jim Hemenway)
Date: Wed Oct 15 19:17:50 2008

Andrew:

I was at Hunt's in Melrose, MA yesterday to get some D-75 and Dektol.
Out of the corner of my eye I was aware of a lot of Ilford stuff.

I don't know if they have it in the Portland, ME or Manchester, NH
stores, but if you do a search on their web site then you'll see, for
example, Ilfosol-S for $8.29.

<http://www.huntsphotoandvideo.com>

There are eight web pages of Ilford products.

Jim