Subject: [Leica] Ilford chemistry in NH/ME/MA area?
From: drodgers at casefarms.com (David Rodgers)
Date: Wed Oct 15 19:23:33 2008

Photographer's Formulary has just about anything a person could want or
need. They ship right to your door. Cost-wise it's probably less
expensive than driving more than a few miles to buy chemicals. On the
down side, you have to wait a few days to get stuff, and it's not
Ilford.

PF are great to do biz with. TF-4 is excellent fixer. I just ordered
some TFX-2 which I plan to use as a stand developer with TMax.  Some
images taken by a friend convinced me to try it. Very sharp with
wonderful mid-tones. I'm also thinking about trying some Pyrocat-HD on
FP4, HP5 and Adox.

DaveR