Subject: [Leica] OT-DigiCamera wish list
From: sonc.hegr at gmail.com (Sonny Carter)
Date: Thu Oct 16 06:38:51 2008

The Leica M8 fits except for usable 1600, ISO on the Menu and pocketability.

Pocketability is over-rated, IMO.  I seem to get by nicely with the M8 in
most circumstances.   The fast lenses make up for the pretty much real
limits of 640 ISO.  The higher two ISO's can be used, but you need a good
bit of light or they'll go noisy.

--
Regards,

Sonny