Subject: [Leica] TWO G10 IMAGES
From: luisripoll at telefonica.net (Lluis Ripoll)
Date: Fri Oct 17 13:35:09 2008

Hi Slobodan,

If I compare your pictures with the Victor ones (I'm sorry Victor), I
prefer yours. I'm talking only referring to the image aspect, your
images seems to me with very natural aspect and tones and Victor's
pictures seems to me "too perfect, too hard" (again, sorry Victor).  I
don't know why I appreciate this difference, it is maybe the edition
work?, I don't know....

Thanks for showing these excellent examples, I wait see your shots of
this evening. I think that G10 could be a desirable pocket digital
camera..., is the viewfinder otical and clear as on the M's..., it is
fast to shot for a long time M's user?

Saludos cordiales
Lluis

El 17/10/2008, a las 4:42, slobodan dimitrov escribi?: