Subject: [Leica] What it the characteristic degradation of Fuji NPS 160?
From: octabod at gmail.com (Luis Miguel Castañeda Navas)
Date: Mon Oct 20 06:11:18 2008

On 20/10/2008, at 14:34, Vick Ko wrote:

> My question - what do you typically find as the degradation of dated
> Fuji NPS?

dyes in colour film fade with time, if film wasn't refrigerated/frozen
it's normal.
At scan time, most scanning software has a function similar to
"restore faded colors", usually works very well, if not, the best way
could be trying auto-color in PS, and if that does not work, playing a
bit with curves.

I feel better, to hell with photography, art, women, and all
E. Weston, 1924
http://luis.imaginarymagnitude.net/

Replies: Reply from philippe.amard at tele2.fr (Philippe AMARD) ([Leica] What it the characteristic degradation of Fuji NPS 160?)