Subject: [Leica] What it the characteristic degradation of Fuji NPS 160?
From: vick.ko at sympatico.ca (Vick Ko)
Date: Mon Oct 20 05:34:47 2008

I shot a couple rolls of Fuji NPS 160, outdated 2006 film last week.

The shots came out with low colour contrast, looking a bit washed out /
faded.

My film processor guy  told me that the exposure was correct.

I'm trying another roll with t different lab this week - a lab that is
more experienced (i.e. better, more expensive).

My question - what do you typically find as the degradation of dated
Fuji NPS?

- more exposure needed (i.e. slower speed)?

- faded colours?  So more Photoshop / Lightroom time if I want to
"improve" the prints myself?

So other effect, or combination of effects?

Vick

Replies: Reply from octabod at gmail.com (Luis Miguel Castañeda Navas) ([Leica] What it the characteristic degradation of Fuji NPS 160?)
Reply from dlridings at gmail.com (Daniel Ridings) ([Leica] What it the characteristic degradation of Fuji NPS 160?)