Subject: [Leica] S mode now me
From: jamriman at gmail.com (John Abela)
Date: Wed Oct 22 20:04:18 2008

Yes Geoff, I own an M8, M3, M2 and IIIf red dial. I have old and new
versions of M lenses. I'm not pro. I use to street shoot but now I
have a family and mostly shoot my 2 small children. I have a small
gallery on the photo.net site. Are my photo's garbage compared to
yours? I'm sure they are, but none the less I have enjoyed Leica M's
since 1999 and still would like delayed shutter cock on an upgrade.
Thank you.

Sent from my iPod

Replies: Reply from hoppyman at bigpond.net.au (Geoff Hopkinson) ([Leica] S mode now me)