Subject: [Leica] Nathan's PAD 24/10/2008: a rare film image
From: luisripoll at telefonica.net (Lluis Ripoll)
Date: Sat Oct 25 15:54:23 2008

Hi Nathan,

Pretty good quality, I've also appreciated that with Mac I obtain
better quality on my scanned images, even so I never scann more than
2400 ppi, it makes a long time to scann and it eat so many disc space.
But I want try your suggestion to scann slides, as you know the slides
are my week point on scanning and I've never founded neither decided
the good solution, probably the perfect doesn't exist, except to shot
digital on color.

Saludos cordiales
Lluis

El 25/10/2008, a las 12:25, Nathan Wajsman escribi?: