Subject: [Leica] Gas (Pertrol) Prices in the US
From: marcsmall at comcast.net (Marc James Small)
Date: Sat Oct 25 21:54:41 2008

Regular in Richmond, Virginia, that Capitol of
the Confederacy?  I pumped my wife's car late
this afternon at $US 2.29/gallon (something like
.004 Euros per Kilogram, or however you folks
talk about real stuff and, yes, <I grin>.  I have
been forced for decades to deal with how a fifth
became 0.75l and a quart 1l and so forth and none
accurate.  I miss the old half-gallon likker
bottles and I still have some of these, though
now reserved only for darkroom work.)

Gas will be back to under a US dollar a gallon at
some point.  Three years ago, I stated that it
was impending and I was clearly wrong then.  But
I still feel it will go a lot llower than it is
now, though it may take a while -- fifteen years? -- to do so.

Marc

msmall@aya.yale.edu
Cha robh b?s fir gun ghr?s fir!

Replies: Reply from abridge at gmail.com (Adam Bridge) ([Leica] Gas (Pertrol) Prices in the US)