Subject: [Leica] Olympus Pen Ft
From: mark at rabinergroup.com (Mark Rabiner)
Date: Mon Oct 27 19:41:49 2008

IMO the ISO of the Tmax 3200 in most developers such as D76 1:1 or 1:2 is
1600.
The Delta 3200 is 1200.
A darned shame as the Tmax is not made in 120 and that's where it would be
well appreatated'
1200 is not worth me bothering with for all that money.
A stop and a half.
I'll just shoot 400 films.
Which for me is xp2 or Neopan 400.

mark@rabinergroup.com